Make honest, wholesome organic animal feed products with the most heartfelt regard for our planet and fellow living creatures.
- Grown and milled in the Pacific NW
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified Animal Welfare Approved B Corporation
What is Cluckin’ Good Organic Herbs?
Cluckin’ Good Herbs are used to flavor and spice up Scratch and Peck poultry feeds for birds of all ages. These delicious, organic herbs support digestive and circulatory health as well as control manure odor. Our herb mix is also a laying stimulant, has antibiotic properties, will deepen egg yolk color and improve respiratory health. Certified Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified. Always offer clean fresh water, age appropriate grit and oyster shell for laying hens.
- Add 1 Tablespoon Cluckin’ Good Organic Herbs with daily ration of 3/4 cup feed per bird.
- Always offer clean fresh water, age appropriate grit and oyster shell for laying hens.
- Add to your daily feed ration or sprinkle liberally in nesting boxes during regular cleanings. They can be used at any time
- Herbs have often been used throughout history to support digestive and circulatory health.
- They have an extensive shelf life! We recommend a 12 month shelf-life.