The Brower name and product lines are now into their 10th decade of existence. Product lines endure for that length of time largely because of responsiveness to customers and quality product offering.
Brower Equipment® galvanized metal nest boxes are some of the most popular hen laying boxes on the market. This is due to their high quality metal construction, ease of assembly, and affordable price point.
- Nest bottoms removable for easy cleaning and litter replacement
- Easy to assemble with a screwdriver and wrench. No rivet gun required.
- All exposed edges folded to prevent injury
- Ventilation holes in partitions for fresh air flow
- Double bolted perches are hinged to allow closing
- Hangers are standard
- Nests can be staggered back to back to prevent hens from passing between tiers
- Estimated assembly time: 30 – 45 minutes
Install about 2 feet from the ground on the wall of the coop; it provides a great level for collecting, cleaning, and observing.
Materials included: sheet metal frame and nest bottoms, wooden planks for perches, metal perch arms, nuts and bolts, hanging hooks, and instruction manual. Nest litter not included.